What's new

Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

Got out tonight an found the first gold (10k ring)with the BHID( excal broken) I also found the large 25in .925 chain and cross 2 ft from a guy sitting in the sand, as I dumped the target I thought it was just the cross so as I picked it up the chain just kept coming out of the sand. As looked at him,his eyes were bugging and I just said that's a keeper! About 200 hundred people were sanding on the beach out side a bar saw the whole deal too! I just scooted away and looked later at it. The other ring is .925 fresh drop. I also found about 6 dollars in clad.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0122.webp
    IMG_0122.webp
    84.8 KB · Views: 532
Upvote 0
Re: Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

Nice haul :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

Nice finds! Love that chain and cross!!!!!
 
Re: Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

nice :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

Great finds. I hate an audience when I pull a keeper. Always makes me feel buggy. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Re: Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

Smart move. When you find your target and have an audience, just bag it and move on quickly. :wink:
 
Re: Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

nice find!!!! Great story :laughing7:!!!
 
Re: Little gold ring big .925 chain & cross

nice, love those chains :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom