Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2018 #1 I found this at Monocacy battlefield. I think it's a base for flag staff. Anybody agree or disagree? Attachments 002.webp 809.6 KB · Views: 93 003.webp 750 KB · Views: 92 004.webp 1 MB · Views: 81 005.webp 671 KB · Views: 84 007.webp 810.8 KB · Views: 73 Upvote 0
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2018 #2 It looks like it could possibly be a flag staff base, or maybe the end of a tent pole. D.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2018 #3 Cane or walking stick tip? How big was a flag staff, diameter that is?
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #4 Joe G from Md said: I found this at Monocacy battlefield. I think it's a base for flag staff. Anybody agree or disagree? Click to expand... That's a tough one imo. GLWID
Joe G from Md said: I found this at Monocacy battlefield. I think it's a base for flag staff. Anybody agree or disagree? Click to expand... That's a tough one imo. GLWID