What's new

Little Johhny in school

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ATT00002.jpg little johnny.webp
BangHead.gif
BangHead.gif
BangHead.gif
Happy sunday! Red
hello.gif




[TD="width: 100%"]

Subject: 2+2+2=7





[TD="width: 100%"]

[TD="width: 100%"]
You gotta love him!



Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully...

If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently.

If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many would you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?

Johnny: Seven!!! SIR!

A very angry Teacher: Where in the hell do you get seven from?!?!?

A very angry Johnny: Because,.... I've already got a f****** cat!!!



[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD="width: 100%"]





[/TD]
 
ROTFL!!!!!!! Teachers leave those kids alone !!! Pink Floyd
 
Smart l'il f******, er, kid....:laughing7:

Man, if I had talked to a teacher like that, my parents would have blistered my:censored:! Red
 
ROTFL!!!!!!! Teachers leave those kids alone !!! Pink Floyd

Great song, that and Alice Cooper's "Schools out", rock on!:headbang: Red
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom