Mar 3, 2021
Cape Coral, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out a little on Sunday, ground is a whole lot better to dig in with the rains we have had. I did find some good targets today. 1918 Wheatie, 1936-D Mercury Dime, Three buckles. and Looks like if found a little medallion. To me it looks like cow or bull but it has the letters DUHH or that is what it looks like. And other misc items old wood screw, dungeree button, part of spoon and different brass and copper stuff. Confused about the long gray item at bottom, I dug that it came up on the detector. i can not tell if coal or just a hot rock.I thought is was a piece of chalk. Weird.
It was a fun day.

june finds 1.jpg

june finds 2.jpg

june finds 3.jpg

june finds 4.jpg

Upvote 10

mrmastadon

Jul 1, 2020
NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! I found one of those little Bull Durham watch fobs just a couple of days ago. This hobby is funny like that, stuff seems to pop out of the ground in multiples. This 1914 ad from Popular Mechanics with the fob was posted on Tnet years ago:

http://tinyurl.com/37r8q3o

-Andrew

HunterMF

Feb 17, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds! These rains really have been a blessing.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool finds, love the silver and the bull

OP
OP
erfranks

erfranks

Mar 3, 2021
Cape Coral, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I found one of those little Bull Durham watch fobs just a couple of days ago. This hobby is funny like that, stuff seems to pop out of the ground in multiples. This 1914 ad from Popular Mechanics with the fob was posted on Tnet years ago:

http://tinyurl.com/37r8q3o

-Andrew

Thank you Andrew for that. I was wondering if was a cow or bull, but seeing that ad from 1914 that makes sense...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread