penzfan Bronze Member Joined Apr 12, 2014 Messages 1,428 Reaction score 994 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 15, 2014 #1 Found her in 2' of water today following the low tide out to sea. Upvote 0
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,946 Reaction score 19,958 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 15, 2014 #2 always had a thing for mermaids... nice
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2014 #3 Now that's an appropriate beach find.
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2014 #4 Very Nice find!! Congratulations!!! I have been challenging myself to find gold mermaid, so far I found only silver mermaid
Very Nice find!! Congratulations!!! I have been challenging myself to find gold mermaid, so far I found only silver mermaid
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 16, 2014 #5 Oh, I'd love to find a pendant like that...verrrrrry nice! Lorraine