What's new

Little park again.

gearjammer

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
226
Reaction score
332
Golden Thread
0
Location
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was bored woke up at normal 4 am, no work what to do? So I grabbed the Etrac and headed to town not sure to where. Went to a couple spots no good so went back to the little park in center of town.$3.04 in clad, a piece of junk jewelry and yes I finally got my first merc [1944,emoji16]!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441651189.275398.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441651208.881659.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
You'll never forget the first....keep it safe..I have no idea where mine is.
 
Nice finds!! What part of Nor cal you in? I am up in Butte County
 
South of Sacramento a little bit
 
HEY JAMMER , I SEE YOU HAVE LITTLE BIT OF COINAGE AND COOL PENDANT PEICE .
 
Yep, got a little stuff had to look somewhere been a week or two,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom