What's new

Little quick hunt this morning

SuperShaun

Full Member
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
151
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte NC
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Delta 4000, Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 Wheaties, broken silver bracelet, a pin tag, some cap with Swiss made antimagnetic
3ff783eb64ec4a20226dc786f59a1170.jpg


Keep swinging my friends!
 
Upvote 20
1 wheat 1917 another 1914 other 2 can't see date

Keep swinging my friends!
 
Look at you go... teens wheaties are good. There could be silver hiding around those old wheaties.

Best of luck to you SS.
 
I found the silver bracelet between 2 of the wheaties

Keep swinging my friends!
 
Really like the 1914 & 1917 wheaties & "congrats" wheaties that old has to have silver hiding - (Swiss Anti Magnetic?) anyway thanks for sharing & wish you many more grest finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Really like the 1914 & 1917 wheaties & "congrats" wheaties that old has to have silver hiding - (Swiss Anti Magnetic?) anyway thanks for sharing & wish you many more grest finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
Found a cap with Swiss made anti magnetic on it don't know what it is, I'll have to go back when I have more time to search area

Keep swinging my friends!
 
Cool old Wheaties and relics, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Very nice hunt. The potential for silver is there.
The anti magnetic piece is probably the back plate of a Swiss Watch.
Congrats
 
Very nice hunt. The potential for silver is there.
The anti magnetic piece is probably the back plate of a Swiss Watch.
Congrats
Swiss watch would have been a really nice find

Keep swinging my friends!
 
Looks like SuperShauns on a roll! Big congrats on another productive hunt.
 
Nice digs Shaun, as long as I pull a wheat, I wasn't skunked. So what coin are you concentrating on? If you have Netflix you should watch "The Secret" .
 
I call that a great success!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom