What's new

Little silver and some old gold

NW Digger

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
424
Reaction score
162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Third day out with the new to me XLT....
Only had a little over an hour today so went to an old closed school I had been researching and had a bit of good luck... Defiantly going back there and soon!

1943 quarter, '48 dime, '36 buffalo nickel a '51 Canadian Penney and the ring looks to be older and marked with 10k...

Not to shabby for the third day out and being a total rookie on the XLT, gotta say I do like it was at more than the Garretts I've been swinging (*ducks*)

Lol happy hunting everyone! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462407872.898234.webp
 
Upvote 24
Great digs... Congratulations! I would say you are doing pretty great given that you're learning a new machine. HH
 
Congrats on those silvers. Looks like you are learning the XLT on the fly. Nothing better than OJT :icon_thumleft:
 
Yeah but let me tell ya I've been working!
I made a post the other day and my trash level is off the charts lol ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462410088.674170.webp

It's posted in today's finds with a little story haha

But so far 3 days with the XLT and 5 silvers, the gold ring about 20ish wheats and some odds and ends.... Along with 20lbs of trash haha
 
Last edited:
great finds! looks like my trash im learning a new machine too.
 
Not too shabby! Congratulations on your finds! Love them Buffalos!
 
great finds! looks like my trash im learning a new machine too.

That was my first day, surprised how well this new machine is talking to me especially coming from a Garrett. It was more a fun guessing game kind of day, that sounds like wire...That sounds like an older pull tab, that's a newer one etc... Man was I sore the next day lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom