What's new

little time on beach 2nd pass , a ring this time

Rediii

Jr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter quicksilver
Garret ace 350
Garrett At pro
Go-find 20 Labeled for “National Geographic”
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
little time on beach 2nd pass

found a couple fishing weights, some modern coins, a really encrusted pocket knive , hook latch, looks like a. 25 cal bullet, i dont even know what type of shell casing that is? and a ring! oh yeah! maybe not gold but still awesome. could not see any markings but its an inlayed band of some kind
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    638.2 KB · Views: 158
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    390.2 KB · Views: 134
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    198.2 KB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 6
I have found quite a few of that ring, and no, not gold, but looks like you had a good time.
 
I think that is a mood ring. I find them every once in a while
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom