H Hole Digger Greenie Joined Jan 30, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 14, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Just got back home had a great weekend on the Llano river..... WE GOT A NICE LITTLE PICKER.... ......
Just got back home had a great weekend on the Llano river..... WE GOT A NICE LITTLE PICKER.... ......
E empty_pockets Sr. Member Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 268 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2014 #2
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2014 #3 Nice! I hope you find a lot of his friends next trip!
D dirtdiggler10 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 21, 2014 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location The Hill Country Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver Umax, Tesoro Golden Umax (old tones), and XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2014 #4 Awesome! Just curious but is that public land? I've had a xp deus for the past couple of months and use it mostly for coins, but I would like to try to use it for prospecting.
Awesome! Just curious but is that public land? I've had a xp deus for the past couple of months and use it mostly for coins, but I would like to try to use it for prospecting.
littlebear Jr. Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 64 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Texas Detector(s) used white 5900/DI Pro Garrett GTA 1000 ultra Apr 16, 2014 #5 cool find i love the Llano river