bookcliff
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I ran across this from Dezert Magazine.
http://www.truthistreason.net/new-mexico-law-and-local-sheriff-trump-the-feds-in-agenda-21-land-grab
Land grab by Feds. This is going on all over as mentioned in the video. I have no doubt there is an Agenda and this video is pretty much right on. We Americans need to WAKE UP.
Nicholas from Utah and I'm fed up with the Feds. There seems to be a war going on. The Feds just announced a law suit against Utah. One of many. The fed are suing other states over illegal immigration as well. Other issues with the Feds are over land, roads, guns and basically our rights. Seems like I've left out a couple of issues.
Before I close this out let me say that I am for the environment. I would love to have green energy. I am against all these Wilderness Areas, WSA's, wildands and all of this excessive protection. It is robbery. It belongs to all of us. This while we need the jobs and our economy tanks.
Nick.
http://www.truthistreason.net/new-mexico-law-and-local-sheriff-trump-the-feds-in-agenda-21-land-grab
Land grab by Feds. This is going on all over as mentioned in the video. I have no doubt there is an Agenda and this video is pretty much right on. We Americans need to WAKE UP.
Nicholas from Utah and I'm fed up with the Feds. There seems to be a war going on. The Feds just announced a law suit against Utah. One of many. The fed are suing other states over illegal immigration as well. Other issues with the Feds are over land, roads, guns and basically our rights. Seems like I've left out a couple of issues.
Before I close this out let me say that I am for the environment. I would love to have green energy. I am against all these Wilderness Areas, WSA's, wildands and all of this excessive protection. It is robbery. It belongs to all of us. This while we need the jobs and our economy tanks.
Nick.







