s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week I found a local park that I didn't even know existed. I thought that I had hunted every park in the county but missed this one even though it's just off a main road that receives a lot of traffic. The first time I hunted it I found lots of coins and a child's ring that looks like one they might get in a dress up set.
So today I texted my hunting partner Paul and asked if he wanted to hunt there with me. He had never been to this park either so we agreed to meet there.
It was 100 degrees and we only planned to hunt about an hour so of course an hour and a half later we're still out there. As I started to work my way back to the parking area I received a solid 58 on the AT pro. After removing a plug I checked the hole and did not receive a signal so I checked the plug and saw a gold ring. 10 k !

Attachments

• 10kmens1.jpg
    10kmens1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 10kmens2.jpg
    10kmens2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 207
Upvote 24
I see 10K there very nice "Chunk-O-Gold" ! ! ! Got a diamond tester?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I am not that familiar with the ATPro scale is 58 like a zinc cent ?

Very well done. Congrats on the gold!

That's a big one all right.
You should definitely get those stones checked. If they're diamonds you'll have an even bigger winner.

Congrats. It's truly a great feeling pulling gold from the ground.

Plus, this is more proof that it PAYS to dig those "pulltab" signals. You just never know when gold may turn up instead of trash.

Last edited:
Nice save, congrats

Congrats on the sweet ring.

Super gold/diamond ring find! Congrats! Get the stones checked they are probably diamonds.

Now I'm going to drag my detector in here, shove the I Pad with your posted ring under it's coil, and say, "see this? This is what we are looking for! Do you get it now?"
Hopefully my detector gets the idea. So far it's clueless!

DANG RING LOOKS LIKE A STOP LIGHT . BUT ITS A BOLD BEAUTY.

Thanks everyone. Coin man on the at pro pennies are normally 70/80s. Too funny Ms. Beep beep !

I am not that familiar with the ATPro scale is 58 like a zinc cent ?

Nice find! Zinc cents are about 75-79 on the AT Pro; however, deep, deep crusty ones can show up much lower...even the high 50s.

aj

Ring a bling bling ... congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back