PlzBSeated
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2014
- Messages
- 503
- Reaction score
- 4,934
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- SW Michigan
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Seems like it's been forever. Weather not cooperating when I have the time.
Woke to a dusting of snow on the deck this morning. Sky spitting little white flakes. I think this is the latest I have ever seen snow in the spring.
Braved the blustery conditions. Did not find anything spectacular...but did find one interesting piece. I'm going to call it a locket even though there doesn't appear to be a hinge on it. In any case, looks like an older piece of jewelry. Some gold plate left. Some artificial stones.



PBS
Woke to a dusting of snow on the deck this morning. Sky spitting little white flakes. I think this is the latest I have ever seen snow in the spring.
Braved the blustery conditions. Did not find anything spectacular...but did find one interesting piece. I'm going to call it a locket even though there doesn't appear to be a hinge on it. In any case, looks like an older piece of jewelry. Some gold plate left. Some artificial stones.



PBS
Upvote
6







