What's new

Locking Collar

TexasRT

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anyone know the official name for the plastic twist lock collar on the Excalibur shafts, it locks the bottom section into the top section.

Thanks in advance
Ron
 
Upvote 0
locking collar is what i would call it :dontknow:if you need one call minelab, they might ship you one for free.
 
seeker41 said:
locking collar is what i would call it :dontknow:if you need one call minelab, they might ship you one for free.

Seeker - I agree with you, but I think they have an actual product name on the market. Anyway, no big deal.
Thanks for the response

HH
 
Check with the guy "Plugger" who builds rods... He put a new type on my last Straight shaft that is AWESOME! The locking twist kind always seem to strip out on me...
The new style he uses is solid as a rock...
 
I think they call them a cam lock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom