What's new

Slaymaker lock

Casey13

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
384
Reaction score
955
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Everyone,
I went out to an old orange grove detecting yesterday and found a few things. Does anyone know how old this Slaymaker lock is? It doesn’t look that old but can’t find an exact date for it. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8048.webp
    IMG_8048.webp
    2 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_8049.webp
    IMG_8049.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_8050.webp
    IMG_8050.webp
    2 MB · Views: 107
Upvote 31
Hi Everyone,
I went out to an old orange grove detecting yesterday and found a few things. Does anyone know how old this Slaymaker lock is? It doesn’t look that old but can’t find an exact date for it. Thanks for looking.
Slaymaker locks were the easiest locks to pick in the 60's when I was a wayward teen.;-)
 
Nice finds :) I wish there was a way to get keys for them
 
Slaymaker locks were the easiest locks to pick in the 60's when I was a wayward teen.;-)
That’s what I have heard about these locks lol.
 
I think they made that same style from the late 40's ?
Thank you so much Tony! I agree with you because I was thinking maybe 50’s possibly.
 
Nice finds :) I wish there was a way to get keys for them
Thank you Gare! I as as well always wish I could have the keys to all the locks that I find lol
 
Casey what machine are you using ?
 
Thanks for your reply Casey. Now what program ?
 
I have one very similar....congrats casey....good luck !!
 
I have one very similar....congrats casey....good luck !!
Thats cool! I love finding old locks, especially brass ones. Thank you so much Blak bart!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom