Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a couple hours today. Found some change, a wheatie and these two interesting locks,

The locks were surprisingly heavy, at least they seemed so to me. The Yale was about 9 oz. and the other was about 7 oz. I suspect the latter is a "Slaymaker"?
Another thing was that the Yale was at about 6 inches down and under a big rock. The other one, was down 12 inches! Any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks for peeking.

HH!
IMGA1465.JPG

IMGA1467.JPG

IMGA1466.JPG

IMGA1468.JPG

Might just be a modern belt buckle.

IMGA1469.JPG IMGA1470.JPG

Upvote 0
sorry irrelevant to post but
I have to take my detector out for a walk every now & then. If I don't, it starts leaving little piles of pull tabs all over the house!!

lmfao.... so hard!

I have to take my detector out for a walk every now & then. If I don't, it starts leaving little piles of pull tabs all over the house!!

lmfao.... so hard!

Get yourself a can and fill it with nails. When you catch it leaving a pile shack the can a bunch of times. They hate that. When it finds silver or gold you have to reward it with a snack or somthing. Try fresh batteries they like that.

lmfao.... so hard!

Good to hear. At least I've served a purpose today.

Thanks for letting me know.

HH!

cool finds on the locks.........HH

Yale lock is pretty common I actually have two in great shape with the key. The other lock is pretty nice find. Love the wheat penny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back