What's new

log cabin find

mensite

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I had a ball yesterday when I found that 1958 half dollar. I think
I am going to get me another Md. I talked jw at kellyco and told me about the garret at pro its only 594.00 I think I am going with that.right now I have a ace 250. What do u guys think
 
I would get some specs. on that AT Pro. How deep will it go etc. perhaps someone that has one will furnish info. That controll box looks a lot like your 250 with a color change.
​
 
The AT Pro seems to be getting great reviews. Check the Garrett section here. I've read a lot of posts claiming it's one of the best, new, "bang-for-the buck", all purpose detectors. I also read about several complaints about coil "noise" on some of the first batch, but I think it was rare and Garrett took care of those who had issues. I'm just a noob and haven't used one, but I'm considering one myself. If you look in the Dealer Classifieds section here, at least one dealer hints at a much lower price than $594. You should give them a call. :icon_thumright:
 
I have the AT Pro and must say it is very stable when ground balanced with the ground and sens is at 3/4's. Depending where you are you could pick up other fields from cell phone towers or what ever. It is very high quality and I expect to never have any issues with needing to send it in for warranty work. If there is one con, it has to be not having a beer spigot. Max of VA beach has been using it at the salt water beaches with good results.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom