What's new

log in problems

islandgus

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
been a member for quite a few years but not that many posts. Recently I have been unable to log in. I get a message that i need to change the setting on the pc. so i joined again with new usere etc. I noted that Mexico was not listed on the list of countries where you were in. So put in us and registered. Same thing unable to log in. I am in the states now an can log in. any suggestions or explanations of what is going on
thanks.
 
Hi Gus. Can you PM the username you are referring to. I'll see if there is anything on this end I can help with. :thumbsup: Maybe attach a screen shot of the message you are receiving.
 
hi

I pm the info but not sure if you got it. I am now in mexico and my laptop is still logged in (did that in the states) If I try and log in on our main pc i get a message "an error has occurred!"
Under that is You are unable to login. Please check you cookie settings. Now the thing is I have been a member and posted now and then for quite a few years. When I was no longer able to post I opened another account which I am unable to log into here in Mexico. In the pm i gave you my previous user name.
 
Got your PM. I'll check it out. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom