What's new

LOL reason im mad happy i sold the 09 pennies...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
i was worried when i sold my 30 boxes of 09 pennies last month that i was going to regret it later if they really didnt show up.

did 2 boxes of pennies today and along with my 19 wheaties
i found 17 brand new 2009 -p pennies
be on the look out
 

Attachments

  • DSC03010.webp
    DSC03010.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0
I've yet to find any at the bank or in circulation. Two people from my state can get them from the bank that I know of. I would like to have some for my collection, but I don't know how long that wait will be...
 
nyiangelo said:
I've yet to find any at the bank or in circulation. Two people from my state can get them from the bank that I know of. I would like to have some for my collection, but I don't know how long that wait will be...

I know of three including myself. Send me your address and I'll hook you up with a 09 or two.
 
Cherryman68 said:
nyiangelo said:
I've yet to find any at the bank or in circulation. Two people from my state can get them from the bank that I know of. I would like to have some for my collection, but I don't know how long that wait will be...

I know of three including myself. Send me your address and I'll hook you up with a 09 or two.

;D Well both of the people that I know of have now offered me pennies. That's what I love about this state. Good people. I'm in no hurry. I'm just gonna wait till the bank gets some and pick up some rolls. But thank you for the offer.
 
i do noy know if nodaway valley is a natonal branch but the brinks guy are bringing in 2-3 boxes of 09 ponnies every week and my favorite teller is keeping bak 4 rolls of every new release of the 09 s for me so check with you banks that are being supplied by brinks
 
I have asked avery bank within driving distance of me, and not one single bank has even seen the new 2009 pennies, I cannot find em anywhere! I'd love to have one without paying big bucks on ebay for one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom