Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have a great trip Coily!! Ive made those rounds. Make sure you see the Rodan Museum in Paris, and in Amsterdam the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, and a lesser known one, the Maritime Museum. The nightlife in Amsterdam is fantastic and have fun in the "coffee houses" and there are I think, more bars per block in Amsterdam than any place I've been. Oh yeah, don't forget the Heiniken factory tour!! Belgium has more breweries per capita than any country in the world, and some fantastic beers. They were serving beer in the Brussels train station at 6AM when I was getting a train to Amsterdam!!

No "coffee houses" for me but definitely the Heiniken factory and some of the museums. We are leaving for London a few days earlier than the set tour and will possibly go on and see some if the major sites on our own and then be able to muddle around the little boroughs ourselves.a picnic in Kensington Park is high on my list to just soak up the local flavor and people watch. I'm sure the mister is already looking at what kind of beer would be good to try but at 6:00 a,m.? Errrr...no.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread