benchthis2012
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2012
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Manteca Ca.
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Looks like I will be in Lone Pine Ca. for a few months while doing work, anyone have suggestions for mding, around Lone Pine? Any suggestions would be appreciated? Any restrictions that the code of mding?
You live in the middle of the biggest pot growing county in the country (Humboldt), and your going to talk about Federal Laws!!
There are a lot of companies working on the lake. And yes lots of Land owned by LADWP but, most of it is on the lake itself and the aquaduct. You can p.m. me if you want. I'm gonna say you pretty much have free reign regardless of what others say ( if your DWP you are set), but , really you are surrounded by Federal land and if you do see a NO TRESSPASSING sign kindly obey. You can for sure go out in any direction and see no one...and that will most likely be your biggest danger. It is an awesome area and I do know numerous places I could send you. Are you staying at the Dow Villa or Best western?






