What's new

LONG CROSS PENNY FROM CHICAGO AREA

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR Senior L4S
  • Start date Start date
M

MR Senior L4S

Guest
YES IT IS !!!
 

Attachments

  • DSC06776.webp
    DSC06776.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC06777.webp
    DSC06777.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 221
Amen brother .............................
 
That's a good find for this lent season You find that ice fishing or detecting? I just envision you catching a fish and opening the fish up and the coin is in it.
 
p2c said:
That's a good find for this lent season You find that ice fishing or detecting? I just envision you catching a fish and opening the fish up and the coin is in it.
///////////////// BAIT SHOP PARKING LOT ///////
 
MR Senior said:
p2c said:
That's a good find for this lent season You find that ice fishing or detecting? I just envision you catching a fish and opening the fish up and the coin is in it.
///////////////// BAIT SHOP PARKING LOT ///////
-Awesome
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom