fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Long day dirtfishin' - day off
Went out knocking on several doors today, nobody home except the dogs. So i went to a house I had gained permission at a week before, 1869 farm. I wasn't too enthusiastic, the yard just looked too "puffy".
Lots of iron and stuff, but I did get the lipstick tube and Barber there.
I also hit my favorite ballfield that was freshly plowed a month ago, and dug six older wheaties.
Last but not least visited another ballfield and dug a merc and 2 more rings.
Weather was nice and once again, the lawn did not get mowed at my house.
Went out knocking on several doors today, nobody home except the dogs. So i went to a house I had gained permission at a week before, 1869 farm. I wasn't too enthusiastic, the yard just looked too "puffy".
Lots of iron and stuff, but I did get the lipstick tube and Barber there.
I also hit my favorite ballfield that was freshly plowed a month ago, and dug six older wheaties.
Last but not least visited another ballfield and dug a merc and 2 more rings.
Weather was nice and once again, the lawn did not get mowed at my house.
Attachments
-
a [640x480].webp34.1 KB · Views: 213 -
IMG_1351 [640x480].webp78.8 KB · Views: 206 -
IMG_1352 [640x480].webp54.4 KB · Views: 212 -
IMG_1353 [640x480].webp29.8 KB · Views: 198 -
IMG_1355 [640x480].webp33.3 KB · Views: 205 -
IMG_1356 [640x480].webp45.9 KB · Views: 217 -
IMG_1358 [640x480].webp45.9 KB · Views: 208








