What's new

Long Over Due Colonial Hunt

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
965
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep been awhile once again for me but finally got my time in today.The finds are a mix of everything,but at least they are all old & colonial/Native American finds.
Pewter Buttons
Colonial Pipe stem/bowl pieces
Native american Pipe Stem
Buckle Frags
Sewing Bodkin
Pewter Mid-Rib Spoon piece
Musket balls & Strip Mold
Last But Not least My Best Half set Of Colonial Cuff Link Buttons I've Found
I think that covers it,
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    87 KB · Views: 116
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    47 KB · Views: 117
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    28 KB · Views: 128
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    30 KB · Views: 130
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Congrats on those cuff links! Nice design and very unusual linking device.
 
Congrats on those cuff links! Nice design and very unusual linking device.
Thanks Steve,I was hoping one of you other guy's who like hunting colonial might have a set like them as I can't find that style link on the back.But it came from a true colonial site that I not yet found nothing 19th century on.But they really came out looking good I love the green patina on them.Here is some shots in the sun light.

Thanks Every one else8-)

Take Care,
& Best To Ya All,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom