Texas_Meteorite_Hunter
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2006
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Pulse Star II
- Primary Interest:
- Cache Hunting
Over the weekend I did a road trip from Central Texas to NE Arkansas on another errand. I drove the smaller roads so I could hit the banks in the smaller towns. I pre printed and planned the small towns banks on maps.yahoo.com. Noticed that yahoo is often not up to date, missing new banks.
Hit 20 banks over 14 hours on the way up. Bought maybe $1000.
Total count is [size=10pt]13[/size] 40%.
Not great, but I was expecting a great deal more from sleepy towns.
Best part was a bank in NE Texas that had the brass bars and solid oak counter stations like it was 1870. Bank tellers wouldn't let me photo the great interior - security issue. Pity.
Hit 20 banks over 14 hours on the way up. Bought maybe $1000.
Total count is [size=10pt]13[/size] 40%.
Not great, but I was expecting a great deal more from sleepy towns.
Best part was a bank in NE Texas that had the brass bars and solid oak counter stations like it was 1870. Bank tellers wouldn't let me photo the great interior - security issue. Pity.
Upvote
0







