What's new

Long walk lots of clad 1 silver quarter

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
6hrs on the beach picking between sunbathers. No gold lots of clad most from the dry sand split the time hunted low in the wet.The big thing(middle) is a ring other junk earrings and 1 silver quarter. $11.28 clad total 13.28 I dug two one dollar bills with three quarters one scoop! Ya got to like that.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0406.webp
    IMG_0406.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0
Re: Long walk lots of clad 1 siver quarter

I like that ring; looks like an antique; love the center stone :headbang:

Very nice clad count...I have never found that much in a week's hunt.

Nice goin' on the silver quarter :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Interesting ring :icon_thumright: hey they can't all be gold ring days, but you did have a good gas rebate day..HH
 
WoW! :icon_thumleft: Great hunt! :hello2: :headbang: I feel like Charlie Brown! "I got a rock." :dontknow: LOL! If I hadn't run into my old friend Abe yesterday, Old Mr. Skunk would have been waiting at the car for me! :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • SilverSandsCT.webp
    SilverSandsCT.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 423

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom