What's new

Look at this crap - if you dare...............

no snow here, but i feel your pain anyway! i have one day off a week, sunday, and its supposed to rain like cats and dogs. :'( cant get a break.
 
And here I was whining to myself about upper 40s and rain! Snow, BRRRRR!
 
Umm what is all that white stuff I am looking at?

Tempshot0007.webp

Is it cotton wool? or is someone getting carried away with the paint job? Why such thick coats in this nice sunny weather? I do not understand ??? ::) ;D
 
due for that white stuff any day here Germany. Raining right now, it was in the 20's last night. :(
 
Brrrrrr! Stop sending that cold weather down here! Day before yesterday it was in the 80s and I got sweaty just walking the dog. Yesterday the temp plumeted from 62 in the morning to 36 by nightfall. It's still 36 out this morning! Plan on going to an old rural school house if it warms up some this afternoon. Monty
 
I could not handle weather that cold and snow! I've always said if snakes and gators can't live somewhere, I can't either!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom