fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2014 #1 I'm catching you! I found this tip while metal detecting today. The penny is just for a size reference. My total for the year so far including this tip is 0 whole points and 1 broke! I am on a roll!! Attachments finds 009a.webp 267.5 KB · Views: 97 Upvote 0
I'm catching you! I found this tip while metal detecting today. The penny is just for a size reference. My total for the year so far including this tip is 0 whole points and 1 broke! I am on a roll!!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2014 #2 Haaa! You are closing in !
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 22, 2014 #3 You've got to start somewhere. Good luck the rest of the year.