What's new

Look-We can either do this the easy way-OR we can do this the hard way !

Glsfutrs

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
It's amazing that the truth alone during these financially trying times doesn't in and of itself leverage silver to the $$ value where it should be.

It's seemingly coming to a showdown for all to witness.

http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1255368577.php
 
I guess that's what happens when the FED debases the currency... I think I can still hear the printing presses from here - or is that a keyboard clicking?
 
goldsworthy said:
I guess that's what happens when the FED debases the currency... I think I can still hear the printing presses from here - or is that a keyboard clicking?
I too can hear the printing presses. Got a few big orders right now.
I work for a printing company. ;D ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom