What's new

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
This is a GREAT way to start the day!. Now its off to the bank deposit box to be left for 10 or so years before they will see the light again!. For some reason I have noticed every time Obama makes a speech on TV the price of gold and silver goes up. I guess it could be a coincidence!
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    39 KB · Views: 827
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 812
Scientific fact, that Gold is rare in the Universe. For every atom of gold there are 1 million atoms of Iron and 1000 quadrillion dollars.

Which do you think is harder to come by and has more value, gold, iron or the dollar?
 
Nice hoard! Hopefully you make a profit out of them. :thumbsup:
 
I guess I could just burry it all in the back yard and charge $100.00 each for people to use their metal detectors in my yard!
 
Note to self, "Self, purchase gold bars"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom