What's new

Look what I found today-7lb.12oz. honker!

Breezie

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
6,278
Reaction score
2,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
( I know this is not the right forum, but hopefully Jeff will excuse me, and then move it to the appropriate place, thanks Jeff.)

I'd like to announce the birth of my grandson, Clayton Thomas Edwards, born this morning at 7:45. This pic was made when he was 1 hr. old. Mommie, Daddy, Big Sister, and Baby are all doing fine. . . .and 'Grandmommie' is tired, but grinning from ear to ear!

To quote Miss Melanie Wilkes from Gone With The Wind, 'The happiest days are when babies come.'

Breezie
 

Attachments

  • ClaytonThomasEdwards-1HourOld.webp
    ClaytonThomasEdwards-1HourOld.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,224
Upvote 0
Congrats Breezie! :wav:
 
looks like a keeper breezie. congrats and I hope momma and poppa are doing well too.
 
Great looking kid! Most are still a little undercooked at 1 hr. I'm glad everyone is doing well.

The best part is, with grandkids, you can just hand them to mommy or daddy when they need to be changed.

-Fathead
 
Congrats Breezie what a beautiful baby grandson :wav: :wav: :wav:. RON
 
Congrats to the whole family! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • congratsonyournewbabyboyformyspace.webp
    congratsonyournewbabyboyformyspace.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,104
that's the best treasure in the world,congrats.
 
I bet that blew your headphones off. :D

Beautiful Breezie. It don't get no better. :thumbsup:

Congrats.
 
Congrats :icon_thumleft: he is pure innocence Dd60
 
Brand Spankn New, How cool is this? Congratulations to You and you're family. Ok now the easy part is done :laughing9:, Now break out the diapers and then get some more diapers :laughing9:
 
already a thumbsucker!!! I love it!! congrats grandma!
 
Your not old enough to be a Grandma! :icon_scratch:Congrats Breez!! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom