What's new

Lookiing for a Beach Scoop in South Jersey

lawsonland

Full Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
295
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I'm looking to see if anyone in the South Jersey area has a Long handled beach scoop for sale. I will be in wildwood this weekend and my hand scoop is starting to take it toll on my back.
I know I can order one but I have procrastinated and would like to have it this weekend
So if anyone has one to sell please let me know.
Thanks
Jon
 
Upvote 0
This place looks about 20 miles from Wildwood, good luck
DeMarco Detector Sales
1637 Fairton Road
Millville, NJ 08332
856.825.6009
 
i have bought from DeMarco and highly recommend.
 
He does have a nice stainless scoop for $189.00.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom