What's new

lookin for a group hunt

kenny mac

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Anyone near columbus ohio can't wait till snow and ice is gone to get back into it again.got started mid July and love in it .me and my granddaughter zoe bug. Going to give my Garrett 350 to her and get me a at pro.this is some of our finds.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140217_194637.webp
    ForumRunner_20140217_194637.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 162
  • ForumRunner_20140217_194726.webp
    ForumRunner_20140217_194726.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 154
Kenny Mac... i'm in Licking County and just started last summer also. I would be interested in hunting with someone also. I have the AT Pro and love it.
 
I an in Williams County and I am up for a road trip and a hunt. rain here to day melting this white stuff but it is going to get cold again next week. Please warm up so I can get out...
 
im in columbus ohio and im up for a hunt, any place you have in mind, i also have an AT pro also would like to find some old stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom