worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
-10 this Morning..little buggers need to fill up to keep warm.

DSCN9833.JPG
DSCN9855.JPG
DSCN9860.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

It has been sunny and warm here lately but I still throw out the seeds. I just filled my hummingbird feeders again this morning. It does get cold and rainy during the winter here in N. California but I'll still have hummers around all year.

I always enjoy feeding the birds. My wife says its a sign I'm getting old 8-)

Not sure if I spend more $$$$ on dog food, or bird seed!!

It has been sunny and warm here lately but I still throw out the seeds. I just filled my hummingbird feeders again this morning. It does get cold and rainy during the winter here in N. California but I'll still have hummers around all year.

Hummers always were my favorite of birds,did you ever hear the sounds they make?

WT, if you want to give birds an extra shot of protein and energy for the winter, tie a cord around a large OPEN pine cone for hanging it and generously slather peanut butter in the crevices, then roll in seed. They love the PB and it is packed with protein.
Nice assortment of species.

Nice images. You even made a starling look good. Did you get a new camera. ? You've been really getting in close on the subjects lately with great depth of field.

Nice images. You even made a starling look good. Did you get a new camera. ? You've been really getting in close on the subjects lately with great depth of field.

Grant,

Still using my P-520,I would like to get a higher MP though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back