What's new

Looking for a detcting buddy near Armada

silversnacher

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
627
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody I have permission for an old abandoned house (now in a field) it has great potential but is pretty trashy around there, also we could hit the 100+ year old fairgrounds here too...we can share sites and research if you guys don't mind hunting with a teen. Me and my AT pro will be waiting!
 
Delete
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a hunt with good potential. Unfortunately, you're a "far piece" from me. Good luck! :thumbsup:

HH
 
Sounds like a hunt with good potential. Unfortunately, you're a "far piece" from me. Good luck! :thumbsup:

HH

Thanks! I'm hoping to get some nice relics but ill see... First on the list is get permission :P
 
I just joined the forum and am looking for a MD buddy in the general area. I live just N of Port Huron. I'm retired and now have more time to devote to the hobby. I used to MD 20 years ago but got away from it. Now I'm back with more time and a new detector.
 
I live just outside Almont, not far from you! Maybe we can get together?
Tony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom