Looking for a detecting buddy. Redding CA Shasta County

vicvector

Apr 8, 2020
Shasta Lake CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Nokta Simplex+ with headphones, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got back into detecting after years of boredom. I am retired so I can go anytime. Just bought a Fisher F44 and pinpointer. Have digging tools and have watched a 1000 you tube videos so I am up to speed. (I think, lol) I am also trying to find some good legal spots to detect. Any reply would be appreciated. Be safe and healthy and thank you !

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you might try up where the butts are, there is a story of a wagon train that got attacked by Indians who killed all but one guy and had $40,000 of gold coins that the Indians thru across the river. It's a tough place to get too but if you check it out I am sure you can find some of the coins. I couldn't get within 1/4 mile as I went in the wrong way...

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got back into detecting after years of boredom. I am retired so I can go anytime. Just bought a Fisher F44 and pinpointer. Have digging tools and have watched a 1000 you tube videos so I am up to speed. (I think, lol) I am also trying to find some good legal spots to detect. Any reply would be appreciated. Be safe and healthy and thank you !
Where are you located at I am in Ohio

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread