What's new

looking for another person in Palm Springs area

mpl

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I live in the Palm Springs area and would like to find someone else to detect with. I even have a second detector you can use! I have a white's goldmaster GM3 and a garrett scorpion gold stinger.

Also, if anyone can suggest places to start, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
 
The City of Indio burned down a couple of house over in the Nairobi Tract. They date back to the 50's 60's and should produce a few keepers. What about the demos over on the west side of North Indian Canyon, not far from the Racket Club? You have lots of places to hunt in Palm Springs if you know where to look. You don’t want me to keep stating sites on the open forum.

I'll send you a PM with a couple more.
 
Thanks for the tips. I think I'll head over to indio on wednesday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom