What's new

Looking for Experienced Metal Detector person.

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
1,970
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi my name is Craig I am looking for someone that might be interested in looking for Gold nuggets on my Claim. I have a 20 acre Claim on the Mojave River the majority of my prospecting is Sluicing when the River is flowing and a little hard rock mining. My buddy found a 3.5 and 2.6 Gram nugget just poking around with his pinpointer I have sluiced quite a few pickers over the years lol. Any way if you are interested in Nugget Shooting my claim and keep what you find if its not to big lol please text me if interested and experienced with the right equipment for nugget & picker hunting. Thank you regards Craig.

(Ph# removed for safety, PM exchange of ph#s is much safer..)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Just going to throw this out there again if interested please text me. TY regards Craig.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190423_135132394_HDR (1).webp
    IMG_20190423_135132394_HDR (1).webp
    393.5 KB · Views: 28
Sir, Im very surprised members on that side of country haven't taken you up on the kind offer.

If you want I can moved thread to gold metal detecting forum if you wish, maybe moving it will spark interest.

Let me know....
 
Craig, suggest you remove your phone #...people can always send you a PM
for it. :icon_thumright:

I'm taking a trip down to Nevada sometime in May, and as much as I'd love
to hunt the claim, it would add another 1000 miles to my trip, and it's doubtful
I'd have enough time. Maybe in the later part of Fall, once it cools down some?
 
Craig, I moved thread to get more exposure, I removed your ph number, remember we are a world wide forum and there are scammers all over the world.

Members can reply on forum and you or they can text ph#s to each other via private message.

If you still want your number in message, pm me or reply here and I will restore it for you.
 
Im up in Northern Ca. I might try to plan a trip down there. Sounds like a good time to me! I can bring extra detectors for you too. Garrett Axiom, minelab GPX 4500, minelab equinox 900 and a Nokta gold kruzer. I have a PI and a VLF for both of us. all I do with a metal detector is nugget hunt. feel free to check out some of my finds ive posted on here.
Sounds good minerjosh just let me know when you would like to come down. TY for your interest.
 
Craig, suggest you remove your phone #...people can always send you a PM
for it. :icon_thumright:

I'm taking a trip down to Nevada sometime in May, and as much as I'd love
to hunt the claim, it would add another 1000 miles to my trip, and it's doubtful
I'd have enough time. Maybe in the later part of Fall, once it cools down some?
GM DizzyDigger Just let me know when you want to Swing it lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom