Looking for high school ring class of 1982

GrandmaP

Jan 21, 2023
PA
Hello diggers!

I am hoping that someone may have found my high school ring. I can describe it in detail. It's from Pleasant Valley HS. Our mascot is a Bear, PV Bears. On one side is my zodiac sign, Scorpio, and the other side is the bear. It's not gold or silver but looks silver in color. It's some other metal that was more in my parents price range. Size 7 with my initials, PRA inside the bottom band. The gemstone is Topaz in the starburst pattern. The ring people told me it might not look good in that yellow topaz color, but I was convinced it would be AND to their surprise it was! I have been brokenhearted since I lost it in 1991. I also lost a cross that I found when I was a little girl. I kept it all those years and lost it when I lost my school ring, in 1991. I can absolutely identify that as well. I know it probably seems stupid to be so heartbroken over these 2 items, but they are very precious to me & are worthless to anyone else. They represent parts and stages of my life that are very important to me. I mean, I found the cross sticking out of the ground & dug it up when I was like 5 in 1968. I feel like I was "meant" to find it. The last time I saw them both was in Gilbert, PA in 1991. They could end up in NJ at a dump, I don't know. If anyone finds 1 or both of these, if I could get them back, I would be so grateful & happy! Please keep these items in mind when on a hunt for buried treasure in PA or NJ.

Thank you!!!!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello diggers!

I am hoping that someone may have found my high school ring. I can describe it in detail. It's from Pleasant Valley HS. Our mascot is a Bear, PV Bears. On one side is my zodiac sign, Scorpio, and the other side is the bear. It's not gold or silver but looks silver in color. It's some other metal that was more in my parents price range. Size 7 with my initials, PRA inside the bottom band. The gemstone is Topaz in the starburst pattern. The ring people told me it might not look good in that yellow topaz color, but I was convinced it would be AND to their surprise it was! I have been brokenhearted since I lost it in 1991. I also lost a cross that I found when I was a little girl. I kept it all those years and lost it when I lost my school ring, in 1991. I can absolutely identify that as well. I know it probably seems stupid to be so heartbroken over these 2 items, but they are very precious to me & are worthless to anyone else. They represent parts and stages of my life that are very important to me. I mean, I found the cross sticking out of the ground & dug it up when I was like 5 in 1968. I feel like I was "meant" to find it. The last time I saw them both was in Gilbert, PA in 1991. They could end up in NJ at a dump, I don't know. If anyone finds 1 or both of these, if I could get them back, I would be so grateful & happy! Please keep these items in mind when on a hunt for buried treasure in PA or NJ.

Thank you!!!!!
Hi give some details on the location. Help people help you. You never know. Was it lost at a park school or a field close to (fill in the blank). I'm out here in the west but I'll keep an eye out when I'm nugget hunting. Make sense!?!?

OP
OP
G

GrandmaP

Jan 21, 2023
PA
Hi give some details on the location. Help people help you. You never know. Was it lost at a park school or a field close to (fill in the blank). I'm out here in the west but I'll keep an eye out when I'm nugget hunting. Make sense!?!?
Hi.

Thanks for replying. I lost them somewhere along Mountain View Drive, by the dairy farm, if it's still exists.

Thanks!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread