Looking for highly-skilled dowsers

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! I want a dowser who can find me a good woman!

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsers here on TNet, mostly interested in treasure hunting. There once was a lady from FL Gulf Coast, on the forum, tried making a pair of L-Rods. She said the rods would part when at edge of a person's aura.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most
Dowsers here on TNet, mostly interested in treasure hunting. There once was a lady from FL Gulf Coast, on the forum, tried making a pair of L-Rods. She said the rods would part when at edge of a person's aura.
Most I've seen are pendulum dowsers, pretty interesting though. See if you have any New Age stores near you. They might put you in touch with folks who are more into that facet of dowsing. At the least you'll meet some interesting folks willing to teach.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most New Age lady dowsers mostly use pendulums. When they do have a pair of L-Rods, some try to check their home for negative objects. Not referring to women water dowsers, watched a good video by one of them.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I saw a FB dowsing group does all that.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
American Society of Dowsers is on FB also... think that is a group.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm looking to gather a few highly-skilled dowsers who are interested in applying their dowsing skills to various areas like finding the characteristics of subatomic particles, looking for vitamin/mineral deficiencies, and a few other fields. Is anyone interested?
applying their dowsing skills to various areas like finding the characteristics of subatomic particles

What are Subatomic Particles?​

For a long time, it was believed that atoms are the ultimate particles that matter is made up of and that these atoms cannot be divided further. The experiments conducted during the latter half of the nineteenth century and early years of the twentieth century revealed that the atom is not the ultimate particle. The continued efforts of the scientists led to the discovery of subatomic particles.

Sometimes I do check for radiation or radioactive materials. That would be all, not experienced in dowsing nutritional deficiencies.

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

applying their dowsing skills to various areas like finding the characteristics of subatomic particles

Sometimes I do check for radiation or radioactive materials. That would be all, not experienced in dowsing nutritional deficiencies.
Try dowsing the electro magnetic pulse from your utilities. That is, power box and gas meters. That is dangerous stuff.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a place between our well and back sidewalk. For years my L-Rods always crossed over the spot. Tried checking to see if (with rods) valuable, never got an ok to dig response from L-rods. Tried checking for altered rocks or junk... never dug to find out. One day a knock at the door, was the utilities company. All they wanted was hook up a 2-box detector to follow gas pipe out to the road. Watched how a box is connected to gas meter pipe. The other box is moved back and forth as the pipeline is followed. Amazing how the signal from a utilities pipeline can be traced using one of the boxes separate. Turned out detector went right over spot beeping my L-Rods crossed before many times. I think now identifying natural gas (at least in a pipeline) will be easy.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called it the back sidewalk, actually starts at corner of garage, the dowsed spot about 12 ft from driveway.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing seems to work better for what you need to find (and NOT greedy to find). Or if someone else needs to have you dowse something for them. Even gold dowsing, because you want to see it work (dowsing tools) rather than what $$$ it will bring.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread