What's new

Out Dowsing

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
First time out to Dowse and chase signals.. High rollaways Manistee river.
I first signal with my Taenite, because it connects to Meteorites and Master keys, or phantom Frequencies.
I had 2 lines, and I marked them in the sand. I was trying to determine what I connected to, and was using Spinal at the time.
I then checked Gold, and had one strong connection line coming from up river.. Manistee!
I believe it's a heavily Mineralized boulder about 2 miles away, in the river, that I have previously dowsed.
I also checked Silver, and had stuck a half Dollar Silver in the ground about 20 yds away, to check ongoing signal strength.
Dowsing power was terrible, and I had to stand and wait for the signal to increase enough to use, multiple times. I took about a half hr. to chase 2 lines.
Both lines were close, but dowsed different in some Elements. Because of the weak and irregular power I chased them both anyways, with both less than 100 yds away, and towards my truck direction.
The first target was a phantom, and it disappeared when I kicked the leaves and sand.. I had destroyed the pattern generating the phantom frequency.
The second signal/target I recovered. It is another Master key enhancement stone. Found 6 miles from the other one at my house, a very similar stone, shallow in the ground. Looks like Flint, like the other.
Might not be treasure in Gold and Silver form, but it's a rare valuable find. A Master key!! First time out Dowsing success.. 1 for 1
It's about an hr away to a beach I can Dowse. Some day...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250328_151727551.webp
    IMG_20250328_151727551.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20250328_151738276.webp
    IMG_20250328_151738276.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20250328_154306102.webp
    IMG_20250328_154306102.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20250328_155956227.webp
    IMG_20250328_155956227.webp
    592.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20250328_152231407.webp
    IMG_20250328_152231407.webp
    3.7 MB · Views: 95
I also checked Silver, and had stuck a half Dollar Silver in the ground about 20 yds away, to check ongoing signal strength.
So you didn't hit your known target?

First time out Dowsing success.. 1 for 1
Aren't you kinda redefining success on the fly?
 
I don't know your definition of success.. How would I?
Perhaps I misunderstood. I thought you put the silver coin down as a test target, and then failed to dowse it.

It might sound crazy, but it's a lot more valuable than you can imagine. That stone!
You're right, I have no comprehension of the value of that stone, nor how you can call a success for randomly finding it while you were looking for the coin. But I guess if it's a good find, then congratulations.
 
Remote viewing, Map Dowsing, Missing people, everything becomes possible, even to the most skeptical.
So what's your next target?
 
dowser, so, you search Treasures or meteorites? or whatever that hit the L-rods
 
I Dowse for Gold, Silver and Meteorites.
IMO the proof is in the finding. You can search all day but if you don’t actually find anything, how can you know it works?
 
Cool, good to know ya, Can you Hunt beaches over by you?
I'm not really sure yet. Still looking up the rules for my area. There's still snow in the woods and the swamps are all flooded after the rain we got this weekend. I'm going to try to get out into the woods this weekend and see what I can see.
 
I discontinue these controversial topics..
 
I'm not really sure yet. Still looking up the rules for my area. There's still snow in the woods and the swamps are all flooded after the rain we got this weekend. I'm going to try to get out into the woods this weekend and see what I can see.
I read the only places allowed to detect is State parks, and private. Along Sleeping bear National Lakeshore is allowed in a lot of area, but still needs permission from an official.
I'm waiting for better weather till I get out myself.
I have a lot going on over here, multiple fruit trees garden and yard to take care of, but I can find time to go out treasure hunting. Stop by if you want, over Buckley way..
 
Out Dowsing update, not yet, but ready!
I'm still waiting for Deer flies to die down, and posting searching for anyone local interested, but no commitments yet.
I still check ongoing signal strength, and usually do it with Diamonds, a nice strong frequency.
I was in my back yard, Dowsing with Elements and my frequency enhancement stones, not using any electronics, Dowsing the normal connection lines towards the house. A diamond ring in a dresser drawer, and diamond dust in a vial on the table.
I Dowsed a connection line towards my garage, and curiously chased it.
I believed it to be an old Diamond knife sharpening stone, but was wrong.
I measured from my Diamond signal to the target, in the garage, on the wooden bench, chucked into my drill, was this Diamond grinding wheel..
100 ft dowsed signal to this grinder.
I wonder how many Carrots of diamonds it contains, to signal at 100 ft. away..
Just an update, on what I'm ready to chase..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250804_180617919_HDR.webp
    IMG_20250804_180617919_HDR.webp
    455.3 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom