What's new

Looking for Hunting party in N. Phx

Fishstank

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I'm looking for someone or two who want to hunt old farm homestead's.

I don't have maps and I've done a little research enough to know that these properties go back to early 1920's at the latest.

I'm serious for anyone who wants to join in. The bad news is that these properties will be demolished and soon rebuilt on like another Westgate.

Time is running out!!!

Thanks,
Chad
 
Hey all,

I took a fella out on Sunday. We managed alot of clad pennies. I found one tax comission token and two quarters. Just got permission to dig out an old well. It's filled to the top with dirt. Will be an exciting challenge.


Until next time,

Fish
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom