Looking for information

Carla705

Jan 27, 2013
Santa Rosa, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi... I was hoping that someone might be able to assist me with some information.
I have been reading about the e-book 'Understanding the Xterra 705'. I have registered at the minelab website three times and have progressed to the point where it tells me I will be sent a confirmation email with a link that must be activated to complete the registration. However, I have not received the email and cannot log in to download the e-book. Each time I registered I made certain my email address was correct. Anyway, I was wondering if someone had downloaded a copy that they might be able to share. Since it is a free download, I don't think there would be any kind of infringement. I would truly be grateful if someone could assist me, I am looking to buy this unit soon and would like to further my knowledge on it.

Ps. Would love to know if there is anyone around my area....Santa Rosa, Ca. I've never really noted anyone detecting around the area, so I don't know how many others there might be. Would love to meet others to hunt with.

Thank you for your time. I'm new to this activity and looking forward to getting started.

~C~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread