newbiehunter57
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
looking for MDer's in my area
I am new to this forum and new to dirt fishing and am looking for folks in my area that I can connect with. I read alot but am really a hands on learner and would really like to have folks with experience show me the ropes. I live in Roswell NM and will provide contact info if anyone wants to impart their wisdom on me. Thanks in advance to anyone that chooses to reply.
I am new to this forum and new to dirt fishing and am looking for folks in my area that I can connect with. I read alot but am really a hands on learner and would really like to have folks with experience show me the ropes. I live in Roswell NM and will provide contact info if anyone wants to impart their wisdom on me. Thanks in advance to anyone that chooses to reply.







