What's new

Looking for Montana Jim & Mona Lisa

Al Czervik

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2010
Messages
250
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking of heading in their direction...

Would love to check out the Montana Terra & share a glass of wine/beer and pleasant conversation.

~ Al
 
Wow, that's two people I miss here on Tnet. Great folks. :thumbsup:
Good luck,
MM
 
Actually ... i realize all GREAT things must come to an end ... but this place would be better if they were around.

FIRST AND FOREMOST ... PBK ...

Montana Jim , Mona Lisa , ModernMiner , Halfdime , SCHunter , Hogge, Danimal, all the crew from OH, Gypsy, the Lil Gypsy gals, the boys from ILLI , EDDE ...

GEESH I could go on ...

GOOD times ...

~ AL
 
Actually ... i realize all GREAT things must come to an end ... but this place would be better if they were around.

FIRST AND FOREMOST ... PBK ...

Montana Jim , Mona Lisa , ModernMiner , Halfdime , SCHunter , Hogge, Danimal, all the crew from OH, Gypsy, the Lil Gypsy gals, the boys from ILLI , EDDE ...

GEESH I could go on ...

GOOD times ...

~ AL
And Mirage. I remember those days, posting dozens of times and following progress from the Iceberg and other famous sites. Lots of laughs, for sure.
 
And I fell asleep in the 7th inning last night and missed all the late inning fun. I see the Cards held on, though. Someone has to stop the Brewers!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom