What's new

If you are looking for something somebody hid

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
2,235
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are looking for something somebody hid, just exclaim “I found it!” then watch their eyes to see where they look.

This actually happened to me. My brother-in-law was working at a place and another employee lost his gold ring out on the lawn. So he called me to bring my metal detector over to find it. I said, okay for a case of beer. It was a twenty minute drive each way. So we went there and I asked the guy where he lost it. I watched his eyes look at an area but then he pointed in a different direction. I think he might have been afraid I might find it and steal it or he would have to pay the case of beer. I went right to the area had looked at and found it in less than five minutes. He refused to buy me the beer. Later that day I came home and there was a case of beer on my doorstep. I don’t know but I suspect my brother-in-law paid for it. I didn’t ask him.
 
Last edited:
If you are looking for something somebody hid, just exclaim “I found it!” then watch their eyes to see where they look.

This actually happened to me. My brother-in-law was working at a place and another employee lost his gold ring out on the lawn. So he called me to bring my metal detector over to find it. I said, okay for a case of beer. It was a twenty minute drive each way. So we went there and I asked the guy where he lost it. I watched his eyes look at an area but then he pointed in a different direction. I think he might have been afraid I might find it and steal it or he would have to pay the case of beer. I went right to the atesvhe had looked at and found it in less than five minutes. He refused to buy me the beer. Later that day I came home and there was a case of beer on my doorstep. I don’t know but I suspect my brother-in-law paid for it.i didn’t ask him.
Price of gold make finding the ring worth the case of beer.
 
Once we map dowsed here, for a lost ring similar situation, but their metal detector never found it. A couple years later the owner found it in his garden only within 30 feet of my mark. Also had never told us which home was his on satellite image.
 
Once we map dowsed here, for a lost ring similar situation, but their metal detector never found it. A couple years later the owner found it in his garden only within 30 feet of my mark. Also had never told us which home was his on satellite image.
Actually, it was a friend of the ring owner, who searched using a metal detector (also posted the map).
 
Car keys signal the Car they belong to.
A Car signals the keys that belong to it.
A difference is the key set is a narrow connection line, and the Car is a wide connection line.
The two wide lines and the narrow line are perimeter lines from the objects.
For me they do..
If I get turned around in the woods, and have my rods with me, I can signal directly to my vehicle.
 
Car keys signal the Car they belong to.
A Car signals the keys that belong to it.
A difference is the key set is a narrow connection line, and the Car is a wide connection line.
The two wide lines and the narrow line are perimeter lines from the objects.
For me they do..
If I get turned around in the woods, and have my rods with me, I can signal directly to my vehicle.
Yup, I know that. It's called "automotivmus". Very helpful in the woods.
 
Every time you go around a tree/bush or cactus, need to stop and realign yourself. And watch out for the dry washes, I have been in sight of the car walking in a small wash (seemed to lead close by but wandered off).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom