C celestina44 Jr. Member Joined May 3, 2016 Messages 43 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Deming, NM Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 27, 2016 Thread Owner #1 We were gifted this, it is a stove or lamp. Thank you in advance for your knowledge Attachments 1464385133837.webp 38.4 KB · Views: 193 1464385158468.webp 29.5 KB · Views: 173 1464385187954.webp 36 KB · Views: 188 1464385232786.webp 48.1 KB · Views: 176
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,632 Reaction score 110,670 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 27, 2016 #2 Appears to be a lantern. A mantle would tie on in the groove above the ceramic looking piece and a tall glass globe slid over it. Last edited: May 27, 2016
Appears to be a lantern. A mantle would tie on in the groove above the ceramic looking piece and a tall glass globe slid over it.
C celestina44 Jr. Member Joined May 3, 2016 Messages 43 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Deming, NM Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 27, 2016 Thread Owner #3 releventchair said: Appears to be a lantern. Click to expand... Yes, I cant make out the writing on it which i am usally very good at making out something so I can further investigate
releventchair said: Appears to be a lantern. Click to expand... Yes, I cant make out the writing on it which i am usally very good at making out something so I can further investigate
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other May 27, 2016 #4 I think it's an old mining light. Filled it with kerosene/ white gas and it lit up the work area. for sure
I think it's an old mining light. Filled it with kerosene/ white gas and it lit up the work area. for sure