What's new

looking for Morrels

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok people here in OH are you finding Morrels yet. I have a big favor to ask you guys out there. I would like to find some Morrels to give to my wife for supper. I have been out this week end and still ZERO. I am in the NW corner so I was hoping someone would take me out and help me get some for her. So happy hunting....Matt
 
just a bit early yet. few days only,
 
mlayers said:
Ok people here in OH are you finding Morrels yet. I have a big favor to ask you guys out there. I would like to find some Morrels to give to my wife for supper. I have been out this week end and still ZERO. I am in the NW corner so I was hoping someone would take me out and help me get some for her. So happy hunting....Matt
My shroom detector is out for repair. My grandmother who is 95, can spot a shroom a mile away. She is at the doctor to have her eyes repaired.

The morrel of the story is to have a backup detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom