Horst
Sr. Member
Hi there,
it's been several years since I last visited Vancouver Island.
This time it'll be a family meeting my wife, me and our 2 granddaughters who live in Kelowna, BC.
my wife and I fly in from germany.
When family meeting is over I will have a week or so for gold panning and flyfishing.
I'd be very happy if someone would help me finding a good, legal spot where to pan.
I know the public panning reserves but I would love to have a chance of a little bit bigger than just fly poop........
Am willing to pay a fair amount to be allowed to work a private claim.
Really hope to find some help here....
AU2U
Horst
it's been several years since I last visited Vancouver Island.
This time it'll be a family meeting my wife, me and our 2 granddaughters who live in Kelowna, BC.
my wife and I fly in from germany.
When family meeting is over I will have a week or so for gold panning and flyfishing.
I'd be very happy if someone would help me finding a good, legal spot where to pan.
I know the public panning reserves but I would love to have a chance of a little bit bigger than just fly poop........
Am willing to pay a fair amount to be allowed to work a private claim.
Really hope to find some help here....
AU2U
Horst
Upvote
0







