I would like very much to travel to northern VA between Nov and Mar and hook up with someone to metal detect with. I have been detecting since 1981, I have done CW reenactment and enjoy history very much. Any suggestions, offers, ideas?
Love to have you and your vast MDing experience for a hunt here. We (3 or 4 Tnetters) have access to some land in the Fredericksburg area. Much of it has been hunted HARD, but we still manage a few keepers. Do you have a date in mind or are you just waiting for the opportunity?
I am very much interested and currently need to check when I can best travel to VA. I will get back as soon as I can. Thank you very much for replying.
Heya. I'm down in Woodbridge and finally getting into metal detecting and treasure hunting in general, though my family's done gem hunting and the like since I was little. I'd love to meet other people in the area and find out more about sites around here!
hey there everyone, i am located in falls church and would like to find a few hunting buddies, i swing an explorer pro and work for myself so anytime is a good time to dig some holes! i can be reached by email at steve_burgan@yahoo.com i hope to be hearing from you. i really dont have any secret spots or know where to go, so i would like to tag along, if you will have me.
Brand newbie in Falls Church also. If anyone is still active from this thread, I'd love to tag along as I break in my arm and learn the beeps! Weekends only for me. Will travel. Budsgal2000@gmail.com
I've been checking for updates. I can do weekends in the Fredericksburg area. Does anyone have any good leads? I've been researching quite a bit trying to pin down some virgin colonial sites.